Frontline Pay Agreement
Last Updated: May 11, 2023.
This FRONTLINE PAY Installment “Agreement” details your specific Final Payment Schedule with due dates and balance information less the Partial Payment amount already paid.
You DO NOT need anything to qualify for Frontline Pay; no Social Security (SSN) check, background check, or interest fees.
There are no finance charges and no interest payments associated with this Agreement.
Installment Payment Authorization
The amount of the down payment or “Partial Payment” will be based on fifty percent (50%) of the ticket(s)/merchandise sale price, the total at check out must be (USD $60 or more) along with stipulated service fees. Your final purchase amount or “Full Payment” will be the remaining price of the ticket(s)/merchandise in addition to the stipulated service fees.
You agree that you will manually complete your payment(s) at the mentioned due date; this is your sole responsibility and Frontline Ticketing holds no responsibility. If you are unable to complete your full payment for any reason, including Payment Method failure, your ticket(s) /merchandise will be repossessed, restocked, and resold. You will also forfeit the down payment and any payments made toward the ticket purchase as no refunds will be issued.
You are responsible for all fees charged by your financial institution.
Disbursement Authorization and Foreign Currency
By electronically accepting this Agreement and completing a purchase, you agree to pay the full payment amount to us, and we agree to disburse the proceeds under this Agreement to the Organizer listed. Please be aware that by entering this Agreement you are incurring a personal obligation to pay for your tickets or merchandise for personal use.
If your purchase is in a foreign currency, we will convert the amount of your purchase in a foreign currency into U.S. dollars based on a Third-Party conversion rate. This rate may differ from other exchange rates and from the rates in effect in wholesale markets on the date of your purchase.
When you accept this Agreement and complete a purchase, you will identify your preferred method of payment, designating an eligible US-issued credit or debit card.
A FRONTLINE PAY payment deposit is completed in two (2) instalments: a "Partial Payment" and "Full Payment." The first (1st) payment is a partial payment, and the second (2nd) payment is a full payment. These amounts are shown under "Remaining Balance" in your "Final Payment Schedule." You are responsible for ensuring you have sufficient funds to complete all payments on the dates specified in your Final Payment Schedule.
You understand that the actual amount(s) and due dates of your “Partial Payment” and the payments in your “Remaining Payment Schedule” will be provided to you electronically as a supplement to this Agreement (the “Final Payment Schedule”).
Cancellation and Refund Eligibility
This is a “non-refundable process.” Unless the Organizer has cancelled the event, there are no exceptions.
Service Fee and Taxes for Frontline Pay is 10% + 0.99 cents. These fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Service Fee and Taxes for Frontline Pay after the due date is 15% + 0.99 cents; these fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Approval and Rejection
Frontline Ticketing has the right to approve or reject any Buyer from using Frontline Pay. If after investigation, it is confirmed that a Buyer has a submitted false chargeback claim to their financial institution for fraudulent charges, that Buyer will no longer be allowed to use the Frontline Pay platform.
Frontline Pay Online Purchase Process:
- The Partial Payment amount is a fifty percent (50%) down payment on the total cost, valued at USD 60 or above, of any ticket(s)/merchandise purchased.
- Partial Payment funds will be immediately deducted from your credit/debit card.
- Service Fee and Taxes for Frontline Pay is 10% + 0.99 cents; these fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Service Fee and Taxes for Frontline Pay after the due date is 15% + 0.99 cents; these fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- The Full Payment, the remaining fifty percent (50%) of the balance after down payment, will be due on the date specified on your Final Payment Schedule.
- You will not receive your ticket(s)/merchandise until full payment has been completed.
- You will receive two (2) notifications: the first (1st) reminder will be sent (5) business days before your due date, and the second (2nd) reminder on the day full payment is due.
- If payment is not made within the allotted period:
- The transaction will be closed.
- Ticket(s)/merchandise will be repossessed, restocked, and resold.
- You forfeit your down payment.
- Note: After your due date has expired and your ticket(s) repossessed, you will still have the option to login to your account and complete your full payment IF THE TICKET IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. Frontline does not guarantee the availability of tickets nor are we responsible for any tickets after they have been repossessed.
- Service Fee and Taxes for Frontline Pay after the due date is 15% + 0.99 cents; these fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Merchandise Refunds and Other Adjustments Subsequent to Disbursement of Funds
Processing refunds on merchandise exchanges or modifications are subject to the discretion of the Organizer to whom you paid funds under this Agreement. Where the non-refundable badge is present, no refunds will be approved.
Frontline Ticketing is unable to override merchant return, refund and exchange policies. Frontline Ticketing does not process any refund requests; that is strictly and solely up to the discretion of the Organizer. Contact the Organizer via the email provided on their event page.
Transferring your Frontline Pay to another individual is prohibited.
Complaints and Disputes
If you have a complaint arising out of or related to this Agreement, you should contact us at email@example.com.
If you have a complaint arising out of the delivery or quality of the goods you have purchased, you should contact the Organizer using the details posted on the Organizer event page.
If you wish to submit a general complaint to us, you should do so by using the Contact Us options on our website or through your Frontline Ticketing Dashboard. We may request additional documentation from you to assist us in resolving any complaints or disputes, and you must provide all reasonable assistance to us to facilitate an efficient and fair resolution.
To expedite resolution and minimize the cost of any claims and disputes (“Dispute(s)”) arising out of or related to this Agreement, you and we agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such informal negotiations will commence upon receipt of a written “Notice”.
You must login to your Frontline account to submit any disputes about your purchase.
Any Notice from you must include a brief description of the Dispute, your FLT ID, and your phone contact information, so that we may evaluate the Dispute and attempt to informally resolve the Dispute. Any Notice from us will also include pertinent account information, a brief description of the Dispute, and our contact information. If the informal negotiations are successful, no further action is necessary.
IF THE PARTIES ARE UNABLE TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE THROUGH INFORMAL NEGOTIATIONS AFTER 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE FIRST NOTICE, FRONTLIINE TICKETING LLC WILL MAKE A DECISION ON THE MATTER WITH THE EVIDENCE GIVEN BY THE BUYER AND THE ORGANIZER.
THE BUYER WILL AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND THAT THE FRONTLINE TICKETING DECISION IS FINAL.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES TO YOU, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL FRONTLINE TICKETING LLC. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. NOR SHALL FRONTLINE TICKETING LLC. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND FRONTLINE TICKETING LLC’S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY TO YOU REGARDING THE EFFECT THAT THIS AGREEMENT MAY HAVE UPON YOUR FOREIGN, FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL TAX LIABILITY.
You agree to release, indemnify, and defend FRONTLINE TICKETING LLC and any subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each from any lawsuit, court proceeding, and all third-party claims and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to:
- your breach of this Agreement;
- your use of the Frontline Pay Services;
- your conduct or interactions with other users and your Frontline Ticketing Account.
Express Written Consent to Receive Short Message Service (“SMS”) Communications & Email Communications and Marketing
- Notwithstanding any current or prior election to opt in or out of receiving telemarketing calls or SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf, you expressly consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached. You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS and text messages, WhatsApp messaging, calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using an auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via text. You also expressly consent to the receipt of electronic communications in connection from the merchant, Frontline Ticketing, or any third party that is engaged by Frontline Ticketing to collect any amount owed under this Agreement.
- You consent to receive SMS and text messages, calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, this Agreement and/or your account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number.
- By signing this Agreement, you are providing express written consent to receive SMS and text messages to each telephone number provided by you to us regarding this Agreement and your Frontline Ticketing account. You agree that you are responsible for any message, data rates or fees that your telephone service provider charges in relation to SMS messages sent and received by you. If you have any questions regarding those rates, please contact your wireless carrier.
- Frontline Ticketing reserves the right to restrict, deactivate or close your Account and you agree that you may be prevented from using Frontline Pay.
- You agree that we may send marketing communications to the email address you have provided, including but not limited to, targeted offers, introduction of new features, or other special announcements. You may opt out of these marketing communications at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link within a marketing email.
This Agreement is effective until all amounts due under the Agreement are paid in full or your full pay due date has expired. If any provision of this Agreement (or any portion thereof) is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain binding upon the parties and enforceable, as though said invalid or unenforceable provision (or portion thereof) were not contained in this Agreement. This Agreement, including all documents incorporated by reference, constitutes and contains the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements.
THIS AGREEMENT IS FULLY SUBJECT TO YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS AND DISCLOSURES PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED.